Join our Team
Savant Digital is looking for thoughtful and meticulous designers who match our ultramodern aesthetic. If you are a reliable go-getter with solid work ethic, do apply!
Send your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Messages without a cover letter will not be considered.
We are looking for experienced Project Managers to organize key client projects. The candidate should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that he/she oversees.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in web development and technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
We are looking for creative Graphic Designers with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of projects, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, and corporate identity.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives, etc.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines